About D.C. United SoccerFest
D.C. United SoccerFest
Saturday, June 20 and Sunday, June 21
Morven Park, Leesburg, VA
(Please ONLY use 41793 Tutt Lane address for International Equestrian Center)
D.C. United SoccerFest is a two-day celebration of soccer, sun, camaraderie, and fun. SoccerFest is the biggest, best, and most dynamic small-sided (4v4) youth and adult soccer tournament and festival in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- 4 vs 4 tournament for children ages 5 - 16, plus adult divisions
- Three sessions available:
- 1. Saturday, June 20: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 2. Saturday, June 20: 12:00 - 6:00pm
- 3. Sunday, June 21: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
- The opportunity to play in multiple sessions and save $$$ (see below for details)*
- Each participant receives a ticket to the D.C. United vs. New England Revolution game on Sunday, June 21, 5:00 pm at RFK Stadium in Washington. (Companion tickets are available for purchase - see Contact Information)
- Four games guaranteed for each session entered
- D.C. United SoccerFest t-shirt to every participant
- Medals for each player on champion and finalist teams in each division
- Soccer celebrity player meet-and-greet events including players from D.C. United
- Instructional clinic from pro soccer alumni and coaches
- Plenty of free, convenient parking
- Registration deadline is 11:59 pm on Friday, June 12
- Price break deadline is 11:59 pm on Friday, May 22
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!
From now until Midnight, Friday, May 22, team registration is $215 and includes four guaranteed SoccerFest games. (Registration increases to $240 per team on Saturday, May 23.)
WANT TO MAKE IT TWO FULL DAYS OF SOCCER? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE D.C. UNITED WEEKEND PACKAGE!!
IDEAL FOR BOTH LOCAL AND OUT-OF-TOWN TEAMS!
For the full package price of $355 prior to the May 22 price break deadline ($405 starting May 23), you will receive:
- Entry into the tournament on either Saturday morning or Saturday afternoon
- Entry into a second session on Sunday morning
- Includes 15% savings on tournament entries
- Discount pricing on area tournament hotels
- Six tickets to the Sunday night, June 21 D.C. United vs. New England Revolution match at RFK Stadium
- Plus the opportunity to purchase additional “companion” tickets for family members to be seated in the same section
* AND, IF YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR SAME TEAM MULTIPLE TIMES, YOU CAN DO THAT AS WELL AND SAVE 15%!
As you know, SoccerFest really consists of three different tournament sessions -- Saturday morning and afternoon and Sunday morning. If you want to enter the same team more than once, click on the appropriate link and we will schedule your team twice or even three times. And when you sign up for multiple brackets, you will save 15% on your second and third entry (but you must use the identical roster to qualify for the discount).
D.C. United SoccerFest is brought to you by Brotman | Winter | Fried, a division of Sage Communications, the same special events team that operated McDonald’s McSoccerFest, the Mid-Atlantic Classic SoccerFest and Cavalry FC SoccerFest. This is the 22nd consecutive year of the SoccerFest tournament.